Wednesday, 29 June 2011

my first collage


I'm not a fashion girl. I wear sneakers all the time. all year. I say I'll be a 80 years old with sneakers. hate high heels. had to used them for work and it was so painful! hate them. one day arrived home and left my high heels on the doorstep, making the promise not to use them ever again. lol :) walked home barefoot to everyone's surprise. so I chose this two photos, I found online, to illustrate my fashion style. nevertheless the fashion illustration tutorial is so exciting that I intend to do some drawings tomorrow. today I decided to try my way around Picnik. so much fun!

14 comments:

Cindy Sue said...

you sound like a girl of my own heart, haha... I too am excited about this fashion assignment, already started drawing, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) you did! great!! I'll do the drawing tomorrow since here it's 9pm and I'm more creative in the morning ;)

justine said...

Wow love your posts here for raining umbrellas. All so interested and varied and I love your serendipity shot too, look forward to seeing more over the next few weeks.

cococita said...

This is a lovely post Ana. The colours are delicious. I used exactly the same colour scheme for one of Vicki's assignments :) It really makes me smile to see this, 'cause it's so recognizable.

Ana Eugenio said...

Justine, the 'serendipity' shot is a Vicki's photo :)

Ana Eugenio said...

Elke :) I had so much fun editing these photos! I'll soon be addicted to Picnik!! lol :)

Tiff said...

Great collage!!!! I adore both the photos, and I love your fashion statement. Personally, I love shoes....most all of them, but I prefer to be barefoot. ;)

Ana Eugenio said...

I'm barefoot right now Tiff ;) lol

The Art Bunny said...

He he I don't like high heels either! Simple but lovely collage. I really like the colours, very pretty :)

Ana Eugenio said...

ty Rachel :)

vicki dvorak said...

What a great idea, Ana! Glad you're enjoying Picnik. I loved that fashion video, too. :)

Ana Eugenio said...

I've already started drawing but haven't decided how to paint it ;)

anka said...

I love sneakers! and your collage, too!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :)