Wednesday, 29 June 2011

a personality quiz

*me over time :)

know yourself: I'm a broken woman, lost most of my dreams and I'm trying to find new ones.

what creative activities did you enjoy as a child? I used to do a family newspaper every week, since I learn how to write. I wrote, edited and illustrated my first book when I was 12. a single copy that I still have. it amazes me what I wrote. so wise! lol :) used to draw all day to make exhibitions to my mother when she arrived from work. and used to write plays to perform with my sisters on Xmas Eve.

what are your strengths and weeknesses? I'm very judgemental of my own work. and I easily throw it away. done so many blogs that no longer exist. now I miss them! love to play with words. I'm the oldest of three sisters and before I learned how to read I used to make up stories to my sisters based only on the books illustrations. I can make up a story out of any picture and love to do it.

what are your interests? to be truly honest I'm a FarmVille addict. I've four Facebook accounts and I play the game on all of them. my doctor prescribed me social networking to rebuild my social life, since I had my breakdown, and I started with Hi5 and then tried FB. now I spend many hours playing. love to cross-stitch and to paint (although I think my paintings are very childish). would love to cook more, think I'm pretty good at it.

what do people say about you? that I'm sweet and bitter. that I write pretty well. I'm also uncoordinated ;) and a little too anxious.

11 comments:

vicki dvorak said...

I love that you answered the questions here, Ana! I should have suggested that for everyone. ;)

I'm glad that you're finding healing through creativity and social networking and hope you can find encouragement from the e-course.

Love your photos and it was so great to learn more about you and your interests, Ana!

vicki dvorak said...

P.S. Please don't delete this blog...it's nice! :)

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you dear. I'm learning to let things be and I'm having so much fun!!

Little Miss Joey said...

De novo, adorei a sinceridade. *ADORO* as fotos, excepcional!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) obrigada Joana ***

kkkkaty said...

Very touching, Ana, and thanks for the glimpses into your life. Although my Spanish is fluent, I am intrigued by the Portuguese language...and the beautiful country. I did visit Porto once, but never got to see Lisbon.

Ana Eugenio said...

welcome Kathy :) I was born in Lisbon. it has a different light from Porto. both cities are very beautiful but I prefer my hometown ;) been trying to publish a new collage (there is something wrong with the editing of the blog) with photos from Lisbon. hope to post it today ;)

The Art Bunny said...

Thanks for sharing. Nice to get to know you more. Love your photo's at the top :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you Rachel :)

Silvia La Gata Con Botas said...

Ana, I loved reading all this about you! It must be great to have family newspapers!
I have seen also Little Miss Joey here (Hi Joana!)... as I already told her I have this thing for Portuguese people! I have been to Lisbon several times and I looooove it! The people, the light, the see, ... and the food!!!!

Ana Eugenio said...

I'm from Lisbon, Silvia. I'm glad you know it ;) came to Porto when I was four years old and went back in 1996. love it too. and miss it. had my first grown up home there. in 2008 had a breakdown and left all behind. my mother gave me shelter and so I'm back to Porto.