Thursday, 14 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 13

today I'm supposed to write a letter to someone who has hurt me recently. this one is hard because I've ceased trying to be right and people do what they do because they don't know how to do it differently. but here goes: «remember that I'm also humam. you make me feel I'm not what you wish for, which means you don't accept me the way I am. I know you're hurting for a long time but Life is a constant challenge, I feel you've given up. you're simply stubborn. I understand that you might be bitter with the outcome but it takes two to dance a tango and it feels like you've given up on dancing. from what I see, you hide yourself in all your theories and that is sad. I'm very tired and there are moments that I wish I was dead so I wouldn't disappoint you any more. all I need is to feel accepted. you might not realize but, by being so defensive, you've a way of showing me the contrary. Life isn't supposed to be a struggle!»

No comments: