Tuesday, 19 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 18


as I promised yesterday, here I am writing more about my hopes and dreams :) the theme for today is plans, dreams, and goals I have. it's not an easy one. I've lost so many things in my life that I became fearful of hoping, so most of the time I'm not aware of my dreams. I simply have them hidden in my heart. but this month I started having plans again. pretty soon I'm going to do a photographic tour with my BFF. I'm also going to do an workshop on photography in September, to learn more about my camera with a teacher. I plan going to London and to Lisbon this Fall. I dream about all the photos I'll take and I dream about being in the right place at the right time to get a great picture. I hope I'll get plenty of these moments. in due time I believe I will start writing my poems again. that is a goal. I get a feeling of bliss when I do it. I even surprise myself with my own words. I've to be in love with Life to be able to write and that didn't happen much in the last three years. I still have trouble setting long-term goals. with my illness I lost Faith in myself and only time can heal that. but I'm hopeful. would love to know some of your plans too! who knows I might get inspired as well :)

4 comments:

cococita said...

Thanks for this beautiful and touching post Ana. I do believe in you and in your creative potential. Your dreams will come true. Follow your heart and it will happen ...

Ana Eugenio said...

you're a sweetheart :) felt so good to read you! thank you :)

The Art Bunny said...

Love that you are setting goals for yourself. You are inspiring me :) My goals I have are once Raining Umbrellas has finished to do the sketchbook project. I would eventually like to open an etsy shop and sell some artwork. I want to do more painting and drawing and more photography.

Ana Eugenio said...

:) you should definitely open an etsy shop! that is a wonderful goal. I hope you share some of your sketches ;) the schetchbook is really out of my comfort zone, I haven't decided how to start, lol.