Thursday, 28 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 27




so today I've to say why I am doing this 30 days challenge. well, it's pretty simple: because it's fun!! it's creative and it's a way to those who wish to know me better. do you feel you know a little more about me thanks to this challenge? would like to have your feedback, please. I love pictures of people jumping, to me it means joy and, honestly, my niece do it better than anyone else I know. when I thought of a fun photo to publish with this post I immediately remembered hers. I've three more days of challenge (can find all my answers through this month archive). if you wish to do it yourself check the original days list here and let me know in a comment so I can follow you too :)

this photo also entered Christy's Favorite Friday and Rachel's Show {Off} Your Shot challenges. this is my favorite photo of the week because my niece is simply happiness and makes us want to be as free as a bird :)

2 comments:

Light Trigger said...

such a fun photo! great light!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you :) obrigada e bem-vinda! adorei o seu blog. tem muito para aprender :)