Wednesday, 6 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 5








day five we are supposed to share a picture of somewhere we've been. I choose London, where my younger sister lives. here I am, last December, one weekend before Christmas, falling in love with a new city and its wonders. it wasn't that cold! even loved the snow. although it's a bit scary to walk around, because it's pretty slippery. it was all new to me. the photo was, once more, taken with my cellphone. already have my ticket to go back in September :) yay! 
tomorrow I'll reveal my favorite super hero...

2 comments:

snydeen said...

I recently finished the 30 day blog challenge. hahaha Cool photo. I miss London. I only went once back in 1984 and fell deeply in love. I can't wait to get back there someday!

Ana Eugenio said...

I found this challenge on your blog ;)