Friday, 8 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 7




today I'm supposed to share a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on me (beside my parents). I introduce you to Mikao Usui (1865-1926) the founder of Reiki Therapy and the reason why I left journalism to dedicate myself to teaching his healing method. I've met wonderful people on the way (and lost a few who couldn't or didn't want to understand). he left us five simple principles to live by - only for today: I'm calm, I'm trustful, I'm grateful, I work with diligence and I'm kind to all beings. this is how I've always tought his five principles: with positive thoughts. 'only for today' is the key and is what I've to share with you as a reminder: seize the day my friends :)

1 comment:

Conceição/TMara said...

I will, :))
Love, mom