Sunday, 10 July 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 9


so today I'm going to tell you something I'm proud of in the past few days, here goes: I'm proud of all that I've already accomplished doing the e-course Raining Umbrellas and I'm more than thrilled because I bought my first camera and now I've a new world to discover. tomorrow I'll share which songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, hyped (don't know the feeling, tho) or mad. I might change some of the suggested moods (I've a few of my own ;)

3 comments:

Conceição/TMara said...

yes, the world is vast and beautifull ;)
Love, mom.

Debby said...

Congrats on your new camera. I'm guessing your world will forever change (mine did!) Have fun :)

Ana Eugenio said...

I'm guessing you're right! lol :) I already signed up on a Photography course near where I live, to help me knowing my camera better. starts in September, meanwhile I'll keep on learning on my own ;) I'm so happy!!