Monday, 11 July 2011

ad·ven·ture (ad ven′c hər, əd-)


when I think about adventure I think about cats and the way they explore everything. just as I read today's creative exercise Rá (our tiniest funny cat) came adventurously into the room (she is the only one who usually doesn't enter here). she walked very slowly, being very careful, while Kuki (another cat) slept in the middle of the bed. I wanted so badly to pick up my camera, but I would frighten her and so I just observed. Rá wanted to go on top of the bed but, when she jumped, Kuki woke up and she ran away in a split of a second. end of story!

took these photos yesterday, around my neighborhood, on my own photographic adventure. it was my first day out with my camera and I found this intrepidus kitten in my undertaking. these past two weeks have been a happy enterprise. so many new things happening in such short time. the course itself is truly adventurous :)

6 comments:

snydeen said...

Nothing more fun than a neighborhood photo adventure, and I totally agree about cats being the epitome of adventurous.

Ana Eugenio said...

hi Jenny :) your blog is also an adventure these days. I go there daily and it's still crazy! so sorry that is happening ;( I love cats and they seem to find my way. in two hours I was lucky to photograph four different cats around the neighborhood :)

Vicki Dvorak said...

Great thoughts on "adventure", Ana. Oh, and what cute cats! Looks like you're having fun with your new camera. :)

Ana Eugenio said...

yes, indeed! dear Vicki :)

cococita said...

What a beautiful kitten. I think having a brand new camera is also a real and fascinating adventure for you. Keep up the good work! As I am back home now, I will follow your blog again :-) 'cause it brightens my life.

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... so sweet :) you also brighten my day dear! truly. xoxoxo