Monday, 11 July 2011

cococita’s alphabet: p


'photography' was the first thing that came to my mind but then I thought that it would be too easy and decided to think about another word. here it is: the 'pills' I take every day to be sane and happy. I've already overcome many fears but these 'pills' are addictive so I've to take them always, otherwise I would have very unpleasant deprivation symptoms. while I was writing this post I remembered another word: 'poetry' and so I decided to share a little bit of Edgar Allan Poe: I have been happy, tho' in a dream/ I have been happy- and I love the theme / dreams! in their vivid coloring of life/ as in that fleeting, shadowy, misty strife/ of semblance with reality, which brings/ to the delirious eye, more lovely things/ of Paradise and Love- and all our own/ than young Hope in his sunniest hour hath known. happy dreams to you ;)

3 comments:

Conceição/TMara said...

a very good post.
Kiss, mom.

kkkkaty said...

Medication helps a lot of people with depression and other like diseases...good choice!

Ana Eugenio said...

I didn't medicate myself dear, I've doctor's supervision. I've what's called an invisible disease (it's not depression) didn't have much of a choice.