Thursday, 7 July 2011

cococita’s alphabet: t


one of my favorite beverages. I love peppermint tea (with the real leaves) any time of the year. I can only drink herbal teas because I've a strange reaction to theine and caffeine. took me a while to figure out what caused it but now that I know I don't drink it at all. it was very discomfortable. and it's sad because there are so much great flavours with black tea! lol :) even green tea have 40 percent of theine and I can't drink it. would love to. which one is your favorite tea?

6 comments:

Conceição/TMara said...

well I really love all. Don't drink black. It puts me sick :(
Love, mom.

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

kkkkaty said...

I REALLY like your notebook so far, Ana. It's something like mine but it won't be done until the weekend.
My favorites teas are called White Pear Tea and White Summer Orchard -they are good cold or hot.
How many classes are you taking?? ;-)

Ana Eugenio said...

lol :) only Raining Umbrellas classes, Kathy. I'm doing sort of two blog challenges at the same time. one is this alphabet and the other one is a 30 days thing. both very inspiring. found them on other Raining Umbrellas blogs ;) you can do them too. don't know those teas! lovely names :)

myfantasticlife said...

I don't drink black tea either because of the health law of my church. I miss some of them, like Earl Grey and lapsong souchong (sp?). Anyway, I still drink herbal tea and my favorite is definitely peppermint. I love the blog challenge of the alphabet. I may have to work on that once I'm out of the four classes I'm doing now. Nuts!

Ana Eugenio said...

yes, Jenny :) join me on the alphabet! I took the idea from cococita's blog (http://estudiosdecococita.wordpress.com/) she did the Spring Umbrellas course. you must see her drawings, they're so sweet.