Wednesday, 6 July 2011

cococita’s alphabet: u


today's word - Umbrellas - is a tribute to the amazing e-course I'm doing right now with Vicki Dvorak. her work is so inspiring and Raining Umbrellas is the reason why I started this blog in the first place. she is a very wise and creative lady with the power to awake us. a real altruistic tutor with whom is a pleasure and a blessing to learn. this is a four weeks e-course, we're through the second week, and this blog has already flourished so much! I'm finding a new pleasure in Life. with the bonus of sharing the experience with an amazing group of women that I can call friends. thank you all for being here :) what does your 'u' stands for?

9 comments:

Conceição/TMara said...

so nice and sweet ;)
Love mom

Little Miss Joey said...

Love the photos, Ana! Really beautiful!
Well picked up on the Umbrellas :D

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :)

vicki dvorak said...

Oh, this just touched me, Ana. Thanks so much for your very kind words. xoxo

Ana Eugenio said...

you're an amazing woman, Vicki :) I'm so grateful for knowing you.

kkkkaty said...

I consider myself fortunate to be associated with such talented, creative people! Besides, I love the rain and umbrellas!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) sweet.

cococita said...

Wow, such a beautiful post. I didn't see it until now, 'cause I wanted my alphabet to be unique ;-) So it's great to discover we chose the same word for 'U'. I adore this collage: the photos are wonderful, I like their composition and I like their colours. Inspiring and dreamy.

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :) yours is truly unique since you took all the photos. I'm too limited on that yet, lol :) I agree with you, it's best not to see what I've published before you do your alphabet. xoxoxo