Friday, 8 July 2011

everyone is born creative



here is another great place to boost our creativity: Big Picture Classes. we can start with the Self-Paced Projects, a free introductory class to scrapbooking, or join the Big Idea Festival that starts August 15th and promises to be twelve days of free inspiration (I'm doing it ;) if you decide to register on the site, you can use my registration code: DEB3B095 (enter it in the "Refer-A-Friend" box when creating your account) and, if you ever decide to purchase a class, we will both receive a code for 10 percent off our next order :) 

5 comments:

myfantasticlife said...

I just love Ali Edwards and her gang! I'm taking two courses with them right now. I decided to put off doing the Big Idea Festival because I am already in four different project classes, but as soon as they offer color/colour again I'm ALL over it. I'll remember to use your registration code. Not sure how I missed that, but awesome that I can be a referred friend. Jenny

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thanks Jenny. don't know Ali Edwards, I'll take a look online. FOUR!! can't wait to see your work :)

Cindy Sue said...

oh this is so great! thank you! smiling here!

Cindy Sue said...

oh, i had to come back, because i think that too, that everyone is created w/ a creative side, it's just expressed in many ways.

Ana Eugenio said...

:) and being creative is so much fun, Cindy.