Friday, 15 July 2011

growth (grōth)


here's a tribute to new beginnings :) a baby foot always reminds me the miracle of Life and all the little steps we've to endure to accomplish our goals. often different from our dreams but nevertheless worthy. Life is made of little steps that make us grow. seeds because every day we plant our Future. every day can be a new beginning. I've always loved babies feet. I cherish this memory of me and my younger sister walking at the beach and her little footprints next to mine. I was 12 and she was 6. I still have big feet next to hers. I wear a 39 (US 7 1/2) and she wears a 35 (US 4 1/2). feet symbolize Life's path on which we grow like a tree sprout. may your life be full of beautiful flowers and brand new and enriching branches :)

7 comments:

Vicki Dvorak said...

Wow, I've never seen a photo like this (the baby foot)! What a miracle!

Lovely sprout photo and sentiments, too, Ana. :)

Vicki Dvorak said...

P.S. Did you take thest photos, Ana? If not, you might want to leave a link to the photographers below your post. :)

Ana Eugenio said...

I agree with you dear Vicki, I should say something about who took these photos but I googled them and didn't find their credits.

The Art Bunny said...

Lovely tribute Ana :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Rachel :)

uptownposh said...

Nice findings, Ana! :) Yes- to grow is a miracle of life and also makes you HOPE! :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you Ira :)