Thursday, 7 July 2011

my first photo


Guini (Queen Mother) did the honors and was the first being I photographed with my so very new camera :) I was doing the Nikon's software installation on the computer and decided to open the instructions manual (it's more an encyclopedia, lol) and start the camera. the manual is written in french and there are many technical words that I don't understand, have to read it more then once, he he he. but, with the internet, sooner or later I'm going to figure them out ;) I'm planning on doing an outdoors session tomorrow morning. have to study a little more tonight (it's almost 08pm). even using automatic functions there are so many buttons I don't understand. today's session was good to stop being afraid of the camera. felt like holding a newborn.

4 comments:

Conceição/TMara said...

Oh, I know that soon you will give a good and total use to your camera and all it's functions because I Know how hard worker, perfectionist and clever person you are :)
Hugs, mom.

Ana Eugenio said...

I've work for many months, mom :)

myfantasticlife said...

You are way ahead of me just by buying the darn thing and not returning it! Hahahaha I know you'll conquer all the knobs and buttons and create beautiful photos all along the way. Have fun! How many cats do you have? I miss having them. I'm deathly allergic.

Ana Eugenio said...

LOL :) thank you! hehehe. we have FIVE cats. one male and four females. the youngest is 5 and the oldest is this one (she is about 10 years old). so sorry you're allergic, they're so cute!