Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Nikon D90


I'm so happy and so scared at the same time! I've got my brand new camera. it's a huge step! went to get it this afternoon (and decided to cut my hair on the way home, lol). bought also a gorgeous and comfy camera backpack. the bag was so big that I felt like Santa Claus. my cat was thrilled with all the boxes, she tried them all. the man at the shop was explaining me about the warranty and he said 'when you need it' and I corrected him 'if I need it' and later realized I'm still an optimistic. felt good about this. we have a saying in portuguese that goes like this: that is too much sand for your truck. we use it when something is overwhelming. that is how I'm feeling with my Nikon D90. I've so much to learn! but I'm already in love with it :)

10 comments:

snydeen said...

I'm really happy for you. I bought a Canon a few years back and freaked once I got it home. I took it back and got the upgraded point and shoot that I have now. Now I'm regretting it since there's so much I can't do. Enjoy!

Ana Eugenio said...

Jenny, this camera can do so much things that is scary! lol :) I've an instructions BOOK to study. I feel a huge responsability. today I took the camera out of the box, learned how to put and take off the lense, charged the battery and now I'm trying to relax because it's 10pm and I'm so excited that don't know how I'm going to sleep! lol :)

The Art Bunny said...

Can't wait to see your photo's with your nice new shiny camera. I'd suggest just using the auto setting on the camera first until you get a bit more used to using it. That's what I did when I first started using mine :)

Ana Eugenio said...

:) that is what I'm planning to do. ty dear

Conceição/TMara said...

It's so good see tou so happy :) It put a big smile on my face.
Love, mom.
Hey sweet, sleep well and have sweet dreams.

Ana Eugenio said...

hope so, mom ;)

kkkkaty said...

Ana, you are really inspired and excited and I'm happy for you. I know you will go far with your photography skills and look forward to following you on Facebook as well. You are brave and your work is full of heart. Oh, to be young again ;-)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :) I'll try to learn at least one thing new about my camera, every day ;)

Anonymous said...

Je te souhaite beaucoup de découvertes avec ton appareil photo.C'est un bon compagnon et la complicité entre lui et toi ne fera que grandir.
Christine

Ana Eugenio said...

merci Christine :) je l'aime bien dejá. je vais prendre un workshop de photographie en Septembre pour connaître mieux mon appareil ;)