Thursday, 7 July 2011

one small creative thing a day



this week assignment is a wonderful awakening for a creative life. what does that mean to me? JOY - pure joie de vivre. and, as the quote that introduces this blog says, to me is a constant discovery of ourselves. being creative gives shape to what is going on in our heart and mind. I've been healing for a long time and it was very hard for me to do anything. before that, I used to write a lot and that is consistently a very emotional process. so, being creative for this course, brought me back to Life. and is opening new horizons of hope and hapiness. since I love positive thoughts as reminders, in my notebook, I wrote one per each day accordingly to what I was feeling. I also started cross-stitching a rose for this assignment and that is always a pleasure. but now I'm so excited with my brand new Nikon that I'm going to postpone embroidery and spend time learning how to use my camera. that will be my small creative thing for the rest of the week. I'll share it here :)

10 comments:

vicki dvorak said...

This is fantastic, Ana! I love each page you've done so far. I love your enthusiasm!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Vicki :)

Tiff said...

Very inspiring, Ana.

Ana Eugenio said...

thanks Tiff :) Vicki is the true inspiration here ;)

justine said...

Wow I agree, so inspiring, these are fantastic and how talented you are.

Ana Eugenio said...

so good to have your feedback!! :) thank you all

The Art Bunny said...

I love your passion and your enthusiasm Ana. Your notebook is looking wonderful!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) ty dear. your inspiration board is so beautiful!

myfantasticlife said...

Your notebook is just wonderful! I'm so glad we met! I am so enjoying your art. Keep going with that camera. Good stuff there! jENNY

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :)