Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Photo Challenge ~ Earth Wonders #01


YAY! today I'm starting a Photo Challenge in wonderland and you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) please check out the details HERE.

this week's theme: RED :) you're free to choose the subject as long as it fits your 'wonders' list. if you have any suggestions on future themes please feel free to let me know in a comment. hibiscus have a very special meaning to me. my grandmother had the most beautiful ones when I was a child and I loved to see her take care of these flowers. she had a magical touch. I dream of having a home with all colors of hibiscus. so I decided to start by sharing a good memory :)

next week theme: BLUE :) let's celebrate Summer!

6 comments:

Little Miss Joey said...

Great idea Ana. Does it have to be nature things? Or can it be anything? I was thinking of a red door...! x

Ana Eugenio said...

yes, it can be a red door :) you're free to choose the subject as long as it fits your 'wonders' list :) xo

Little Miss Joey said...

Cool! :)
x

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

cococita said...

Couldn't resist the challenge Ana :-)

Ana Eugenio said...

I'm thrilled :)