Thursday, 21 July 2011

Week In The Life 2011


here is a seven-day documentary project that starts next Monday :) between July 25th - July 31st we are all invited to capture the simple everyday details of our life with photos and words (you can download a free daily sheets PDF to help document your week) and then share our images and final project in the 2011 Week In The Life Flickr Gallery. you can read all about it here. care to join me :)

(I will not be doing a trip to the countryside next week, this is one of the exercises I did today for Droplets)

7 comments:

myfantasticlife said...

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing your end result. Are you planning to post it? I think I might.

Ana Eugenio said...

yay!! :) hi Jenny, glad to see you. yes, I'm going to post it! looking forward to see your documentary project too :)

Little Miss Joey said...

Tempting... let's see how next week pans out... oh so tempting!
Really like the mood of this photo, Ana :)
x

Ana Eugenio said...

yay!! would love to have you on board too :) what I like most about this photo is that it was taken in the city I live. love this mixture of lifes we can find daily :)

kkkkaty said...

I love the way you simply wrote within the picture...lovely countryside you have there!
I will be looking for the results of the week!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) we have a Flickr group for Droplets. I might not publish the assignment here. don't know yet. xo

Ana Eugenio said...

dear Kathy, only now I understood when you said you will be looking for the results of the week you were talking about the documentary project, lol!! since you wrote about the picture I first thought you were talking about this week and not the next. silly me :) today we finish Raining Umbrellas (sigh) and it's also the last day of Droplets (also with Vicki) I signed up for both.