Monday, 29 August 2011

31 Days of Rejoices ~ Postcard Swap


dear Lily surprised me today with the most beautiful postcard ever (those are real butterflies stickers)! she saw it, thought of me and decided to send it! simple as that. how much sweet can this be? I LOVE IT! and all seems to be so serendipitous, because she wrote to me about my 31 Days of Rejoices and I had taken a little note (inspired by Nancy's August 21st post about how important the daily mail ritual can be) to start my journey in October by invinting YOU, dear friends, to exchange postcards :) 

this is one of those delicious coincidences that makes me go through with this idea right now. even better: a few hours ago I added to wonderland a 'contact' button (on the top right) so you can easily send me an email with your mail address for this swap, until September 19th. I will then swap them around and you'll receive someone's address to send a postcard to that person, and we will all rejoice with a little surprise in our mailbox. YAY! to be a participant just add your blog name and url to the inlinkz gadget below and send me the email :)

10 comments:

uptownposh said...

What a fun idea!.. I might just do that!... Thanks so much for this great idea!

Ana Eugenio said...

hope to have on board :) xo

Joy Burkhart said...

Super idea - love getting physical mail, especially postcards!

Ana Eugenio said...

you're welcome dear Joy :)

Katharina said...

hey. Is there a reason why I'm not on the list?

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi Katharina :) I wrote a comment on your blog Sept. 5th remembering you that to sign up to this postcard swap you need to send me an email with your home address. since you didn't answer I thought your weren't interested anymore.

Katharina said...

I Did send it. I try again

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you. I got it this time! welcome to the postcard swap :)

Valeria said...

Hi Ana,
I would love to participate. How should I do?

Ana Eugenio said...

hi dear Valeria :) welcome. it's all explained on the post! send me an email with your home address (use the 'contact' button here on the right) and link to the participant list :) xo