Sunday, 14 August 2011

blessings

* submission for Katie's Scripture & a Snapshot *

I reproduced mountain mama's verse in one of my photos because it felt so right to what I'm feeling today. I've been blessed with my first ad on mountain mama inspiring blog. she is a very special lady who shares all the Life challenges with a smile on her face and an amazing Faith in God. if you don't know her yet, you should ;)

Kathie Lloyd is not only the mentor of a 'Scripture & a Snapshot' photo challenge but she is also a gifted photographer (you can visit her Etsy shop here) whom is having a giveaway at Jessica's Living Our Love Song until August 15th. hurry up! you can win $30 credit to Kathie's shop. get Mat's free texture here :)

9 comments:

mountain mama said...

:)

Kristen said...

What a perfect picture for this verse!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you both for being here. it's so good to have your feedback! and a smile can mean so much :)

MarieElizabeth said...

Great photo for this verse. Way to be inspired!

Stephani said...

Love this photo, and the quote at the top of your blog caught my eye too! Thanks for sharing!

KT said...

very lovely!

kkkkaty said...

Ana, your blog is coming along nicely. Great photos!

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... so good to wake up and have your lovely comments inspiring me :) thank you ladies! xoxo

Conceição/TMara said...

Lovely.
Love, mom.