Monday, 8 August 2011

The Creative Exchange

* submission for Jan's SOOC Sunday *

here is my contribution to Lisa's photo challenge. the FAQs say to post any photograph we wish, as long as it is one that was taken without a lot (or any) thought about the technical aspects. something that simply comes from our heart. here I didn't even have time to think. my sister lives on a 5th floor and every time we open the window (and I did to photograph the moon) her cat climbs outside the balcony and off he goes to the neighbors house. I'm a bit afraid of heights and so I didn't lean completely to capture him standing there. he was very curious about the clicking sound, that is why he is looking up with his hears so attentive.

15 comments:

Hope said...

sweet catpure

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi Hope :) welcome and thank you! love the photo you submitted and the way you edited it. simply lovely :)

lisa said...

What a sweet little one Ana!
I would be scared to death all the way up there!

Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi dear Lisa :) thank you, it's always a pleasure to be at your blog. we are always scared every time he ventures himself outside the balcony. I think we even breath more slowly so he doesn't get any distraction and fall. he is a very, very curious cat.

Ms. Becky said...

this one caught my eye from the thumbnail - there's so much that I love about this photo. happy Monday to you Ana.

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi dear Becky :) happy Monday to you too, from one cat lover to another ;) xo

Carola Bartz said...

That's a great capture!

colorpoems said...

What a pretty cat. And he/she matches the color of the ledge and what's in the forfront.

Ana Eugenio said...

@Carola, your photo of the cows nose is adorable!

@colorpoems, I'm glad your lovely cat is okay now. we had six cats but lost two this year. miss them terribly. I also did Skinny-Mini! I'm doing KK Essentials this August :) are you?

thank you ladies for your kind words :) xo

Barb said...

What a beautiuful cat! lovely shot!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you Barb :) love the way you capture flowers. and I'm very curious how we convince ourselves that we have no limits. sounds like you know a secret I've to learn! welcome ;)

Anonymous said...

a foto está linda, o modelo também contribuiu ;)bjs sis

Ana Eugenio said...

he he he :) tem feito sucesso! beijos

Pat said...

Wonderful capture but it makes me so nervous!

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi dear Pat :) we get nervous too, but we try to stay calm so he doesn't get scared. my sister have another cat that doesn't venture like this. he is very young and curious.