Sunday, 21 August 2011

oops!

ok. here is something you didn't know about me: I'm a cleanning addict and that can be dangerous when it comes to removing things from my computer (already lost one laptop because I "cleaned" software that I shouldn't have and it was impossible to replace it. cleaning is a way of clearing my mind and sometimes I get excited about it. so, today I decided to "clean" a lot of photos from my Flickr stream (want to be more selective). and accidently (because I wasn't thinking, I was clearing my mind) I deleted the 'Earth Wonders' button I had there. so, all of you lovely ladies that copy and paste the previous button are now going to find a Flickr blank page. SO SORRY! I've already uploaded the button (this time to blogger) and here it is a brand new link if you still wish to share it on your blog. have a good laugh, I deserve it.


EARTH WONDERS by anaeugenio

5 comments:

Ewa said...

that happens sometimes:)
I almost lost all my photos from the computer once!!!

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi Ana! Thanks for stopping by! This IS a good on on yourself. But, stuff happens...no biggy. At least you cleared your mind! LOL!
Joy

Ana Eugenio said...

@Ewa, honestly that is one of my fears. I know myself. I'm a bit messy, lol.

@Joy, I definitely cleared my mind! and then felt so goofy, lol.

myfantasticlife said...

These things happen. Good for you laughing at yourself and moving on. Just be sure to back up your photos elsewhere!

Ana Eugenio said...

I know I should do that but it's all a bit messy (textures all mixed up) I've to take a few days to take care of it. thanks for your concern dear. xo