Tuesday, 2 August 2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Yellow


today I bought flowers to take some photos at home, and yellow is my favorite color. I was so happy when I found out Chelsey's challenge at The Paper Mama was to photograph our baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty) with or around yellow stuff. so I had a little adventure with our cats. Cléo was the only one who didn't bother having a flower between her paws (all the other cats threw it away, lol) she was half asleep and she even yawn a few times. this one came from the heart so I've shared it also at Lisa's The Creative Exchange. now they're all sleeping again. I'm very happy with this shot. hope you like it too :)

Christy's Favorite Fridays and Misty's Favorite Photo of the Week challenges are to choose our favorite photo of the week and say why. here goes: I decided to choose only from the ones I've published through the week, and this is the winner because it represents the sweetness of our four feline friends :)

21 comments:

Pat said...

I love Cleo's style!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) yes she is very stylish. and very patient too!

Lily said...

Love this pic!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) Cléo is pretty lovable. so sorry you were ill yesterday, but from the blueberries post I'm guessing you're better now. hope so :)

cococita said...

Cute and beautiful! She is the perfect model. I like the red in the background in contrast to the yellow flower. This photo is just perfect! I think Joey will fall in love with it :-)

Ana Eugenio said...

:) I've red poppies in my room. and a red carpet. I like to have white walls so I can have hot colors on the little details. I finally bought a board to do my creativity spot on the wall (from RU suggestions). I've so many projects in my mind that I get anxious (little time to do everything). still have to do the digital scrapbook from last week photo documentary. since I'm not going to print it, today I thought on doing one single page with the most important events of each day. I've a Photoshop template for it, that I've never used, I'll be learning something new at the same time, lol!

lisa said...

Cleo is absolutely precious, and this is such a wonderful photograph!

Thank you so much for sharing it today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a great night!

lisa.

Ana Eugenio said...

welcome Lisa :) thank you so much for taking the time to visit every entry to your challenge. it's very sweet of you :)

Deanna (snippets from springdale) said...

ahh...sweet Cleo, she looks so sweet. Lovely!!

Jenny B. said...

beautiful photo!

Ana Eugenio said...

welcome @Deanna and @Jenny :) thank you for your lovely comments.

The Art Bunny said...

Awwww, so cute. The yellow flower really adds to the photo. Very pretty.

Connie Smiley said...

Really wonderful!

Costin Comba said...

Leave me alone, I am so sleepy.
Greetings from Romania

Ana Eugenio said...

@Rachel, thank you dear :)

@Connie, welcome! your squirrel photos are so sweet :)

@Costin, she is very sweet, she wouldn't say that, lol. all she thinks about is food. she would probably ask me what treat I was going to give her, lol :) your photos are lovely! why don't you add a google translator to your blog ;)

Lisa said...

This is so sweet. Love the pop of color from the flower.

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

Pat said...

What a sweet kitty Cleo is, to cooperate so well! Lovely photo!

Ana Eugenio said...

she is adorable, Pat :)

Light Trigger said...

so cute cat!!! nice composition.

Ana Eugenio said...

viva queridas Carol & Van :) adoro buganvílias!