Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Photo Challenge ~ Earth Wonders #04

* submission for Sarah's Wordless or Wordful Wednesday, Amanda's Wobble Over Wednesday
Sarah's Blog Hop, Crystal's Wordless Wednesday, Jennifer's Fabulous FridayMacro Flowers Saturday 
and Lisa's Macro Monday *

before we get started, I was so happy to see some of you starting to use the #earthwonderschallenge tag when you tweeted last week! this week tweet-tastic blogger is @crafthobbytime. Ewa blogs at Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time, be sure to stop by and say hello! and don't forget to use the tag when you share your posts on Twitter, to a special shout-out in next week's post.

this is a VERY SPECIAL photo challenge! it allows you to enter my Summer GIVEAWAY :) remember to submit your entry there too. this week's theme: YELLOW. and here is my photo with a Leslie Nicole texture (summer_garden, from the FrenchKiss_Impressionist collection). you're free to choose the subject as long as it fits your 'wonders' list. if you have any suggestions on future themes please feel free to let me know in a comment. you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. don't forget to backlink 'http://anasofiaeugenio.com' url in your post, to let others know what you're joining in. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE. can't wait to see your inspiring photos :)




34 comments:

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi Ana! Gorgeous photo work! Don't you just love it when things come together like you think they should!?
Thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments and letting me know we share an admiration for Clint!
Have a good week, too.
Joy

em said...

Hi. I was trying to link up, and it says I don't have a backlink (and it works), but I have your button under the photo I want to submit, I'm not sure what to do to add it? Any ideas?

Ana Eugenio said...

dear @Em I've disabled the backlink thing so it should be on for everyone now :) thank you for your patience. xoxo

Ana Eugenio said...

hi dear @Joy, you're always so sweet. love to have your heartfelt comments :)

Sarah said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for linking up.

Ana Eugenio said...

hi dear Sarah :) thank you! love your photos :)

Ewa said...

Ana, your rose is beautiful!!!
thanks for mentioning my blog :)))

Pieces of Sunshine said...

The colours of your rose are gorgeous. Thank you for Earth Wonders, it seems like a lovely photo share/challenge.

myartfullife said...

This is such fun and I have my pal Jenny, over at MyFantasticLife.wordpress.com to thank for the introduction to the Earth Wonders Photo Challenge.

Ana Eugenio said...

dear @Ewa, your shot is so original :)

@Pieces of Sunshine, welcome :) love your macro shots! what an amazing blog!

I'm so excited with all the amazing entries we're having this week!! yupee :) thank you so much ladies. xoxo

Ana Eugenio said...

@Lisa, I love to have you here :) welcome!

kkkkaty said...

This photo is lovely, Ana, and I think you have a great collection now in your shop!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Kathy :) I was missing you around here. I'm happy you're being so creative in your blog. well done :)

Linda Makiej said...

Wonderful shot!!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you dear Linda. welcome!

My Captivating Images said...

Love the texture on the yellow. Great photo and nice edit! :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

so soft and lovely

Hallie Jo said...

I love the editing you did on that photo!

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... thank you so much :) makes me feel blessed by your inspiring words. xoxo

august2011 said...

So cheery, all this yellow on one page.

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thanks and welcome! xo

Modern Mom said...

Lovely shot!

My entry.

Ana Eugenio said...

dear, if you wish to enter the photo challenge you've to submit your photo on the post like all the other ladies. and this week theme is 'yellow', your flower is lovely but is red.

The Art Bunny said...

Lovely yellow rose and great texture Ana!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :) and welcome! xo

Debby said...

Lovely, Ana! Beautiful colors and texture work.

Ana Eugenio said...

YAY!! welcome :)

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Thanks for hosting this. Nice theme :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :) and welcome!

Kala said...

Beautiful composition and texture work.

Happy Macro Monday

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you and welcome Kala :)

Panna N said...

I love it!

Ana Eugenio said...

welcome Panna :) xo

Panna N said...

I added my work :)

Btw. "Panna N" is like "Mrs. N" :))