Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Photo Challenge ~ Earth Wonders #05

* submission for Watery Wednesday #153 and PicStory #12 *

~ want a chance at a special shout-out in next week's post? tweet your entries this week using the tag #earthwonderschallenge! one lucky twitter star will be featured in next week's post ~
(only dear Ewa used the tag properly and so I can't find your tweets)

once again, this is a VERY SPECIAL photo challenge! it allows you to enter my Summer GIVEAWAY :) remember to submit your entry there too. the more entries you add the more chances you get with random.org, (please, submit at least the three mandatory entries). this week's theme: WATER. and here is my photo (sorry but I don't know the source of my first texture, the second is a KK_May_Magic_Pack. at the 'Inspiration' tab on the top I've featured all the places were I bought or downloaded textures, check it out).

you're free to choose the subject as long as it fits your 'wonders' list. if you have any suggestions on future themes please feel free to let me know in a comment. you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. don't forget to backlink 'http://anasofiaeugenio.com' url in your post, to let others know what you're joining in. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE. I was so thrilled  with the amazing photos you shared at the 'Yellow' photo challenge, can't wait to see what this theme will inspire you :)

15 comments:

Kia and Zeno said...

Ciao Ana :)
Que linda! Parabéns pela delicadeza!

Ana Eugenio said...

parabéns pelo português! é perfeito :) xoxo

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Thanks for joining us with this lovely flower on PicStory! LG Tina

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi sweet Ana, I'll post something for this week's challenge, but it will be later. Not doing too well today and am headed back to bed. Thanks for hosting this great linky party!
XoXoXo
Joy

Ana Eugenio said...

@Tina, what feeds the flower is the 'water' ;)
dear @Joy I'll comment on your blog. xoxo

Linnea said...

What a delightful shot!

Ms. Becky said...

your photos always inspire me Ana. thanks for hosting Earth Wonders. happy day to you.

kaye said...

love this one :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you so much for your delightful words. it truly inspires me to create more :)

Kia said...

Ciao Ana, thanks for the invite :)
Our blog is hand-made, so we do not have a permalink to each post. But if you allow us to link to the main page, we'd be glad to play along sometimes. Gotta go, tomorrow my parents will arrive and will stay with us for a couple of weeks; so many things to prepare before their arrival :)

Ana Eugenio said...

I'll answer on you blog dear :)

Conceição/TMara said...

really a great photo about "water" as well the work you did over the original. I love it.
Love, mom

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

Leovi said...

Excellent work, congratulations on this new and beautiful work of art, I love the delicious subtlety of tones.

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you and welcome @Leovi :)