Sunday, 14 August 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

my contribution to Ashley's Scavenger Hunt


1.Against the Light
what I love the most about this photo is the fact it represents the sun and electricity all in one.

2.Frame Within a Frame
so many frames in one frame :)

3.Best Part of My Day
this is a very special photo (it doesn't matter if it's good or bad), my mother wasn't feeling well but she dressed up and went out for a session to help me get the 'Against the Light' picture. she is the best :)

4.Buttons
our first lantana buttons ever.

5.Ink
here I stood in the middle of the street (with a policeman observing) when there was less traffic at night. I wanted to photograph some graffitis but didn't find anything worth it, so I looked for ink everywhere. it amazes me all the chewing gum we can find on this intersection (all the black dots on the pavement)!

18 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

yes I would say your momma is the best

Ms. Becky said...

you did a fantastic job with the hunt Ana! your photos are unique and artistic. I love your creativity. have a beautiful week dear!

Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

The shot of your mom is beautiful! Also really love the Frame Within A Frame shot!
visiting from the Scavenger Hunt! :)

Kathy said...

The shot of your mom speaks volumes. I completely understand why it was your favorite part of the day.

Kathy

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi T :) welcome! love your hunt. you have an amazing eye for photos. the 'against the light' is pretty much what I was looking for but wasn't that lucky. most of my family doesn't want me to photograph them or publish on my blog. makes it harder to practise. I find myself taking shots of perfect strangers everywhere I go because I miss people in my photos, lol :)

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi Becky :) thanks a bunch, dear. I love your 'shadow shot sunday' it's so peaceful. love the light, the colors, everything about it!

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi @Mom and @Kathy welcome :) your 'hunts' are truly inspiring. I'm going to comment on your blogs ;) xo

Ashley Sisk said...

How special for your mom to help you with the prompts. I love that shot of your mom. I also like the haze in your first picture.

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you dear! means a lot to have you here. thank you :)

Saun said...

Nice, love the ink shot pure and simple.. :)

Cedar said...

That is so nice for your mom to help even when feeling unwell! It is great how the scavenger hunt can become a family affair!

I actually really like your photo of your mom and your take on buttons! Nice set!

Valeria said...

Cool entries I love ink

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... thank you so much ladies. xoxo

@Cedar, my mom is the only person in my family that let me photograph her and use the photos here. she is great :)

Young1 said...

Your best part of the day is just lovely and the rest are wonderful too :D

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you do much dear :) your 'hunt' is pretty awesome too!

Conceição/TMara said...

a lot of good entries. And I'm only...your mom. Moms love incondicionaly.
Thank tou for your kindness in the post.
Love, mom

cococita said...

Love this hunt Ana! Planning to participate too :)

Ana Eugenio said...

:) it's lots of fun, and pretty challenging. go check the themes before Sunday ;) xoxo