Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Week In The Life 2011

last week I did a photo documentary from Monday through Sunday and published a glimpse of each day here. I also promised I would do a digital scrapbook of this experience but since I don't intend to print it I decided to choose one photo of each day and summarize the week in one post. you can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you wish to read it. this is also my first digital scrapbook, would love to have your feedback.

* submission for Three From Here & There *

Tuesday was the most difficult day and I dedicate this scrapbook to Guini's memory.

9 comments:

Marla said...

Beautiful pages. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Ana Eugenio said...

welcome Marla :) I know your blog from Quotography ;)

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry over the loss of your cat. I have had a multitude of pets over the years and losing one is never easy. Peace to you.

Little Miss Joey said...

The scrapbook looks very nice Ana, and the project was definitely worth doing, seems to me. I'm really sorry about Guiny.... hug! x

The Art Bunny said...

This is so beautiful and touching. I love that you put what you are greatful for in your life for each day. That's so lovely for your mum to get involved and decorate the table for lunch each day.

Inspirational piece of work!

Ana Eugenio said...

@Courtney, the ladybug Lady, thank you dear and welcome :)

@Joey, yes it was truly worth it. my mother came up with a different decoration for the lunch table every day so I could photograph. sweet :) xoxo

Ana Eugenio said...

@Rachel, I had fun taking all the pictures. I'm just sorry I didn't have a good camera before Guini got ill. my mother can be very sweet :) xoxo

Vicki Holdwick said...

Ana, I am so sorry for your loss. A cat is such a part of the family. Thank you for sharing,

xoxo

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Vicki. love your sketches :) reminded me I've a project to do too, lol. welcome :)