Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Day 06: From a low angle

here is the low angle of yesterday vases. what do you think! is it a good angle? today is my baby sister b'day :) YAY! still don't know how long I'll be on the computer. but the 'Earth Wonders' photo challenge is already scheduled to be post later on at midnight. today's theme is still White but tomorrow it will be Pink. take the day to shot some photos for this meme ;) it makes my day every time someone enters a new picture. I just love the originality and the creativity you all put into your work. thank you all so much for being here :)

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Very cool!

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

Ms. Becky said...

I like the angle. I really like how you play with your photography, and explore. it's an inspiration for me. happy day to you Ana!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Becky :) you inspire me too! I get fascinated by the way you see the world around you. so much beauty :)