Friday, 16 September 2011

Day 16: Long exposure


I've to be honest, my camera does long exposures when I don't know what I'm doing. this is a photo of my niece at my younger sister's b'day dinner. since the room was white with a mirror wall I decided to shot only without flash. and when I do that at night the shutter speed slows down and I still haven't figured out how to control it. there was a more experienced photographer at the party and he took some photos with my camera so I know it is something I haven't learned how to do yet because all his shots are okay. anyway, I like this photograph, since it also have my uncle and my cousin on the background. my uncle is almost unrecognizable (which is fine because he doesn't want his photo online). so, to me, this turned out to be a great shot! lol :)

2 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

Hi Ana! I have been terribly busy this past week and my time at my computer has been limited. I apologize for not getting round as much as I like. Hopefully the days will slow and I will catch my breath. I had every intention of submitting to Earth Wonders - Light, but just didn't make it. Thank you very very much for the nod to my pink last week. I truly appreciate it. I LOVE this photo - the motion, the blur, her smile - just everything about it. It has a wonderful feel to it and makes me happy just to look at it. happy day to you Ana. you're doing some really fine work here...

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Becky :) you're so sweet. you still can join 'Earth Wonders' until Tuesday ;) xoxo