Friday, 2 September 2011

Day 2: What I wore today


have to be honest: I slept most of the day. woke up early, went to the post office, came home, took a nap, woke up around 02pm, had lunch, tried to work a little online, was exhausted, took a second nap, woke up around 06pm and here I am. ready to sleep again. I haven't been sleeping very well lately so sometimes I've to take a sleeping pill but that leaves me tired the all day too. I haven't been visiting your blogs as much as I would like because of it, there are days that all I can do is sleep. can't keep my eyes open. at least what I wore today is original! lol :) you weren't expecting it, were you?

2 comments:

The Art Bunny said...

I have been feeling very tired the last couple of weeks. I have come down with a cold now and have had a nap this afternoon :( It's hard to keep up with everything when you feel so drained and tired. Hope you are feeling more energetic now. Very original idea for your photo of what you were wearing that day :)

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear :) I hope you're a little better now. I don't know why but I'm having trouble sleeping on my own. and I've so many things that are going to happen in September! I've only been able to sleep taking a pill. I've trouble relaxing on my own, get anxious pretty easily. and there are so many things I want to do! and so little time :P