Thursday, 22 September 2011

dream land


I started the photography workshop I've signed up for last July. I was so excited to begin it and I should be feeling YAY! but I don't. I'm feeling really sad since Tuesday evening, after my therapy group session. we're not working, only talking about each others lifes and I'm losing enthusiasm. we should be doing psychodrama and I feel we're just wasting time. I've been listening to the same issues for at least two months now and we haven't dramatized anything. I hate to feel sad like this so I chose one of my favourite photos that I haven't shared yet. the parents gave me permission to photograph her, I love everything about this shot. the curiosity, the little hands, the pigtails. that is how I should be feeling right now: curious! what curiosities did your Thursday bring you?

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Ana, I'm sorry things are not going like you expected.

Hang in there, it's not over yet!

Hope your enjoy your photography class. Great shot.

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear Susan :) it's very sweet of you. xoxo

Jeanne said...

Depression is such a devastating thing in your life. I have always felt such comfort in journaling. It is like a secret place I can visit, and always helps me work out the feelings that i have . Have shared some of my journaling ideas on my own blog. http://thebutterflymetamorphosis.blogspot.com. Just click on the right sidebar which has a picture of my journal. Love photography to help my mood too. best to you, Jeanne

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you dear for your kind words. I find hard to write when I'm not happy. sleep a lot at those moments. glad to know you're doing Unravelling too!! see you next Monday :)

Jodi said...

Writing has helped me through my depression as well..

Photography has helped too

Emily said...

Such a great moment captured. Expanding my photography has been helping me through some tough moments. Thank you for sharing!