Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Earth Wonders ~ Photo Challenge | Fall

* submission for Mellow Yellow Monday and focus52 *

I've been photographing leaves on all sort of grounds for this theme but then, this Sunday, I saw this dry sunflower and knew immediately it would be my Fall photo for this challenge. I believe it shows the end of Summer better than anything else! what do you think? thank you all for your so very creative entries, each one is a real treat. before we start this week I'm going to share with you my three favourites from last meme:

~ Pradeepa
~ Tysie
~ Kia & Zeno

you can grab your 'Favourite Photo' button HERE, dearests :)

welcome back to a new photo challenge! this week's theme: FALL :) I used a French Kiss texture and another I found on flickr (don't remember where, sorry! but you can have all the links through the 'Inspiration' on top). you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. don't forget to backlink in your post, to let others know what you're joining. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE.


click here to get the blog hop code :)

what is a blog hop? it means now you can publish my little inlinkz gadget on your blog and share this photo challenge with more friends. a blog hop is a linky list that is shared on multiple blogs. when several bloggers put the same linky list code on, friends can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. the entries will appear on each blog where the inlinkz gadget resides. cool, don't you think?

9 comments:

myfantasticlife said...

The sunflower is an unusual but perfect depiction of fall! Gorgeous photo.

Kingdom said...

I like your photo. It's amazing!! I have to learn how to use textures next time. :)

cococita said...

Love these colours! Going outside is a bit difficult for me now, but I still have a week :)

Veronica said...

I really adore sunflowers. The texture edited with it really is great.Thanks for the linky.

cococita said...

A question Ana: could it be a photo of something creative too? Or do you prefer 'the real thing'?

Ana Eugenio said...

:) the idea of the meme is about wonders of the Earth, but since Leovi started submiting abstract photos that I guess you can create too. xo

DebC said...

really beautiful.
thank you.

heavenlyginger said...

Beautiful! I love sunflowers.

Jan @twoscoopz said...

Gorgeous sunflower.