Monday, 5 September 2011

a happy day


my younger sister arrived at noon we had lunch together (the three sisters, my mother and my niece) and then we went to a little park nearby, because my niece have been promising she would model for me, and had some fun with the camera. my niece is getting taller than all of us and she loves it (as you can see). when my sister arrived she said to me: "I've to ask you a huge favor". I thought it was something serious. then she added: "please don't take to many pictures of me". but in the park we were having so much fun she didn't mind. aren't they pretty? my sisters say I tell them that just to get a shot but it's not true. I say it because my sisters are truly beautiful. be honest, aren't they?

8 comments:

em said...

yay for family visits! looks like a beautiful day to spend with some beautiful people!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) yes, it was a fun afternoon. this evening we've a b'day party and next Saturday a tour through town. she always have so many people to see that it's hard to be with her when she visits. but I'm happy to have my family together for a little while :)

Life with Kaishon said...

Your sisters are lovely! What a beautiful picture of two sweet sisters! I love the park where you were shooting also. Such pretty trees!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

For sure they are beautiful! Such wonderful smiles they have!

Leckeres fuer Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Nice shot :)

Ana Eugenio said...

:) this is a photo of my younger sister and my niece. one turns 36 today and the other one is 15. thank you so much for your lovely comments :) xo

Blue said...

Lindas :) só faltas tu na foto, para serem três lindas :D Beijos doces

Ana Eugenio said...

esta irmã tu não conheces, né!? a Inês está bastante alta mas aqui estava em bicos dos pés, hi hi hi :)