Wednesday, 7 September 2011

I'm sparkling :)


my eyes are sparkling of happiness. the last few days we've been a family again, being together, talking on the phone, texting, hugging, laughting together. I spent the all morning sleeping and this afternoon I'm going to the beach with my niece after eating my home delivered pizza. she suggested doing a photography session near the ocean. of course I accepted! last night I was lucky to dine in front of a experienced photographer and he gave me some good tips for my camera. the photos are all a little dark, like this one, because I chose not to use flash most of the time. I'll post a few when I've the time to look at them. today I'll be away from the computer. my pizza has arrived. just wanted to share a little bit of joy with you. you're all very special :) xoxo

7 comments:

The Art Bunny said...

That's lovely, glad you are happy :) You're special too! x

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... thank you sweet Rachel :)

cococita said...

Love this photo and the twinkle in your eyes. It's obvious: being with your beloved ones makes you happy and feel alive! Enjoy this feeling and cherish it: then you will smile automatically when you will be thinking about these beautiful days together later ...

cococita said...

PS: your eyes look like the tealights in the background. Full of warmth and light ... That's what happens when people feel delighted :)

kaye said...

I agree with cococita--your eyes do look warm and inviting.

Pieces of Sunshine said...

I lot this photo and you can tell you are very happy. How wonderful to have some tips from an expert.

Ana Eugenio said...

yes, this month of September feels like Xmas :) this last three days I've had very happy moments indeed :)