Thursday, 29 September 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

today dear Emily from the delightful then along came the boy gave me my first blogger award. YAY! don't know how it started but I find it a very neat idea. I truly appreciate it, Em. to play along I am supposed to tell seven things about myself and then nominate others for the award. I agree to do the following things:

1. thank the blogger who awarded me and link back to him/her,
2. share 7 things about myself,
3. pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.


I have published a similar post in the past, but I will try to list some new things you don't know about me:

1. most of my socks are striped (I love them with lots of colors),
2. I did one Summer in France as an au pair when I was 16,
3. when I'm outside without my camera I feel incomplete,
4. I love ice cream and chocolate as a main meal,
5. don't drink milk for ten years now,
6. was a vegan (now I eat cheese and chicken again),
7. since I had my breakdown, I've trouble memorizing things.

my list of bloggers to pass this on to are just a few nice people that I would like to get to know better :)

01. estudios de cococita
02. musings from the moment
03. the art bunny
04. little miss joey
05. my fantastic life
06. lisa gordon photography
07. mountain mama
08. tina's picstory
09. tomorrow's memories
10. to chance upon beauty
11. italian cozy corner
12. pieces of contentment
13. my artful life
14. blueberry craft and hobby time
15. the red notebook

11 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

Thank you very much, Ana that you choose me for an Award. I got this award ones before and some others too, but I´m not taking awards in this snowball system. You get if you do... something like this. Sorry! But I really really apreciate, that you have chosen me and hope you will follow me and always like to visit my blog and join my challenges! xo Tina

lisa said...

I truly thank you so much Ana!
xo

Ewa said...

thanks Ana!!!

Little Miss Joey said...

Aww... thanks Ana! What a lovely way to learn more about you :)
I'm with you on that ice cream thing! Most definitely!
:D
Thank you again, so lovely!!!

Debby said...

I feel so honored to be included in this list. Thank you so much, Ana. xo

Kia said...

Thank you, Ana! :)
How nice to learn more about you. Ice cream and chocolate are a perfect main meal, esp. in summer! ;)
*hugs* and sweet dreams, and thanks again!

Christian said...

Loved learning those things about you. I LOVE striped socks too! I love all kinds of colorful socks! Thank you so much for including me Ana! I am honored! <3

myartfullife said...

Thank you, Ana! This is my first blog award and I am tickled pink. Fun to get to know you and the other bloggers you nominated.

cococita said...

Thanks for rewarding my blog Ana! A first time which I like very much: really feel flattered about your nomination.
I think your blog inspires a lot of people! Thanks for sharing the other blogs, I will explore them soon!
Wish you a lovely WE!

nat said...

Those were some facts you shared, nice to know you a little better now. :)

Ana Eugenio said...

awww... I'm so happy you're all here :) truly honored.