Thursday, 1 September 2011

what matters the very most

* submission for Tara's Live Every Moment and Beth's You Capture *

my cat only drinks tap water. rarely drinks from her bol. she sits by my side waiting and when I don't notice she gently touches my arm with her paw. she was doing that while I was reading no distractions and I wasn't paying attention. then I had a click and I understood she was asking me for water and interrupted my reading to take care of her. Life can be so ironical! (I was reading about the non-negotiables little things in life. the things that matter so much that everything else must fall to the wayside). it's so peaceful to hear her drinking!

13 comments:

cococita said...

Recognizable Ana! My mum's cat is acting exactly the same way :) Weird for a cat, but as you know, they are not alone! ;)

Ana Eugenio said...

he he he :)

Christian said...

I think our cats must be related! One of my cat jumps in the tub with the water running! Very sweet picture and post!! :)

Ana Eugenio said...

I always thought she likes the noise of the running water :)

Lily said...

Love this story and pic!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) your post is scheduled to midnight dear Lily.

Tara said...

so funny :) Cats are interesting!

Carletta said...

Love the bubbles in the water and her little pink tongue!
Carletta's Captures

Alice said...

awww! so sweet! (from the thumbnail i thought your cat was a bear! i wondered how that could be peaceful - haha! love this picture - looks like something my cats would do :)

Ana Eugenio said...

@Tara, @Carletta and @Alice (a bear!! lol) your kind words make me smile :) cats are wonderful companions. we've four and they make me laugh every day. such a joy. and they're so fluffy :)

onangelwings said...

What a little sweetie.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-animal-filled-week.html

Kirsten said...

haha, we have one that actually jumps in the shower with us. crazy!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you @onangelwings.
@Kirsten we had one that used to shower with my mother too. this one drinks tap water and pee on the bathtub, lol.