Sunday, 4 September 2011

YAY! I'm so HAPPY :)

* submission for The Look Book *

today I had my first photography session with the most sweet young lady I've the privilege to know now. I'm so blessed! not only she is really photogenic, she brought different clothes and she did all the silly things I asked her to. always with a smile. I think all her photos are beautiful, it's going to be hard to choose just a few. as I'm a bit adventurous I decided to shot in RAW for the first time (after dear Little Miss Joey explain me the advantages). it's a brand new world of editing I've to discover too. but right now I couldn't wait to share one of my favorite photos of the day. that's how I'm truly feeling. I'm very grateful to my lovely model, who just made my week (I've almost 100 photos to work on). I'm in love with this art and my heart is overwhelmed by what I've received in a 40 minutes session. this is addictive, lol! thank you sweet Ana :)

11 comments:

Lily said...

So beautiful!

Ana Eugenio said...

I feel so blessed dear Lily :)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Lovely photo Ana, pleased to hear it went so well.

Christian said...

This is absolutely wonderful!!!!! Can't wait to see more of your shots!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) thank you. don't know if I'll have time today but I can't wait to work on some more shots either! :)

Karin M. said...

Wonderful picture ... that is happiness ...
LG: Karin

Ana Eugenio said...

:)

Ana Cochofel said...

Oh Ana o prazer foi todo meu! :) Muito obrigada pelas palavras bonitas!!
Dia feliz sim! :D
Agora é continuar a fotografar!
Muitos beijinhos

Ana Eugenio said...

obrigada querida :) que bom saber que nos divertimos as duas. pode ser que tenhamos mais oportunidades. adorava! beijinhos grandes :)

Hannah said...

beautiful photo. beautiful dress!

Ana Eugenio said...

thank you :) xo