Saturday, 1 October 2011

31 Days of Rejoices ~ Fall into Grace

* click to enlarge, if you wish to download as a wallpaper *

«When you come to the end of all the Light you know and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.»

I hope my story touches your hearts in a graceful way. I’ve been feeling hopeless, and ready to give up many times but Life as always shown me a brighter path. someone said to me that the gift of mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve, the gift of grace is when He lavishes on us the very thing we don't deserve. To be honest, I don’t feel worthy but I’ve always been given a second chance. In 2004 I’ve had the gift of grace after some very turbulent years and I was truly living in Paradise. I felt blessed those years. I was teaching holistic therapies and meditation and I felt the presence of Angels of Light guiding me. Life was serendipitous. I believe I was taugh how to fly. Then in 2008 I found darkness again, my brain got ill, my mind started playing tricks on me and I faced Fear. I fell. I had sleep deprivation and almost lost my mind. I loved a man who is violent and almost destroyed me. I almost lost my mind and lost Faith in myself. I couldn’t never believe someone could be like him, and I learned that reality the hardest way. I gave him my heart and he crashed it. Today I look back and I know I’ve been given the gift of grace once more. I had to leave all my life behind, I felt I was losing everything I knew, I was very ill and couldn’t work to pay my rent. My mother rescued me, and I was accepted as a pacient by a psychiatrist who works pro bono. God does work in misterious ways. I was given something solid to stand on. I believe we have people in our lifes that are Guardian Angels, my shrink is one of those. I’m retired since 2010 due to my health issues. I’m 41 and I was feeling lost, with no purpose in life. Then I found photography and serendipity started happening again. I feel the hand of God guiding me again to a brighter path that I’m sharing here. I’ve faced my demons and although I don’t feel worthy I’ve learned Life love us unconditionally. I’m still healing but I’ve Faith the Angels of Light never left me and never will.

Through the next 31 days I'll do my best to share a photo of something joyful each day. Like this wallpaper :)


Rejoices by anaeugenio

2 comments:

nicolewian said...

I'm so glad you have escaped fear and embraced grace. Thank you for sharing this post and yes, the beautiful clouds!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) fear is always around, but so is love. thank you for your kind words. xo