Sunday, 2 October 2011

31 Days of Rejoices ~ Little Victories

* submission for Bella's photo assignmentSunday Scans, Two 4 Tuesday *
there are two joyful stories about this photo. the first one is the best. it was the first day this little boy was driving his bicycle without the training wheels (his mother told me). and he was really unstoppable and having so much fun :) the second one is the small fact that this shot is my first good 'panning' ever! it's a technique we can do in manual mode, I deliberately chose a slow shutter speed and followed the little racer as he moved from right to left to get the blurred background and his picture sharply in focus. YAY! for both of us :)

4 comments:

Christian said...

GREAT job!!! I've yet to get a good panning shot. Those are HARD! Congrats, it looks great and what an adorable story behind it.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

This is fantastic, Ana. I love this. :)

Bella said...

Wonderful!!

Al said...

Panning can result in great shots, I definitely like this one.