Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Earth Wonders ~ Photo Challenge | Rain


this Autumn still haven't rained in Portugal! we're having hot Summer days instead. so I choose one of my London photos from last September little trip. do you think the black and white editing improves it? you can mouseover to see the before. I cherish your opinion :) and now: great news. YAY! I've two announcements to make! first, dear Joy from Tomorrow's Memories joined me and Emily from then along came the boy, on this meme blog hop. second (drums please), from now on each one of us is going to choose a Favourite photo from the previous meme. so here are our choices from the Trees photo challenge:

Emily's favourite: Christian
Joy's favourite: Happy Jax
Ana's favourite: Nat @ Happily Going

you can grab your 'Favourite Photo' button HERE, dearests :)

welcome back to a new photo challenge! this week's theme: RAIN :) you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. don't forget to backlink in your post, to let others know what you're joining. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE.



click here to get the blog hop code :)

what is a blog hop? it means now you can publish my little inlinkz gadget on your blog and share this photo challenge with more friends. a blog hop is a linky list that is shared on multiple blogs. when several bloggers put the same linky list code on, friends can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. the entries will appear on each blog where the inlinkz gadget resides. cool, don't you think?

7 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

hi Ana, I took a brief hiatus from blogging and photography. I completed my 365 project and let out a sigh of relief! it was quite an undertaking, but I'm happy that I did it. I wanted to set down my camera for awhile, to come back with fresh eyes. I've missed visiting your lovely blog - your photos are always classic beauties. you amaze me. happy day to you Ana.

Joy Burkhart said...

Hey dear Ana!

I love your photo of London in the rain! What a difference the black and white effects make on it overall. Lovely!

I finally got my post done and linked. I didn't have any rain photos, but God provided the rain yesterday and today. However, it wasn't really hard enough to get the kind of photo I wanted. I've got lots and lots of snow pics - just waiting to see what the challenges are for December! :)

xoxo
Joy

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Thank you Ana... so glad to be able to link up with you today. Love your photo. :)

Little Miss Joey said...

Então tu já o ano passado tiravas fotos destas?? Ah, muito bem :)
Adoro esta foto, tem tudo bom, os tons, a composição, o ambiente. Adoro!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) obrigada linda! a foto é do mês passado. só tenho máquina desde Julho ;) beijoquinhas

Firas said...

Without a doubt, the sepia look makes a classic outlook!

Anonymous said...

lovely~

mountain mama