Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Earth Wonders ~ Photo Challenge | Trees

 * submission for Live Every Moment, Sundays in My City *

last Sunday I came accross this priceless olive tree with 1491 years old and knew imediately I had found my Earth Wonder. 1491 years old!! wow! I'm speechless. but I'm also please to announce dear Emily, from then along came the boy, (who also hosts this photo challenge) accepted my invitation to choose her favourite photos from the Pets meme (I would like to delegate this choosing among each week favourites):

~ Tina's PicStory
~ Happy Jax

you can grab your 'Favourite Photo' button HERE, dearests :)

welcome back to a new photo challenge! this week's theme: TREES :) you're ALL invited. how it works? it's easy. simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images. don't forget to backlink in your post, to let others know what you're joining. then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post. be sure the photo is taken by YOU :) if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE.



click here to get the blog hop code :)

what is a blog hop? it means now you can publish my little inlinkz gadget on your blog and share this photo challenge with more friends. a blog hop is a linky list that is shared on multiple blogs. when several bloggers put the same linky list code on, friends can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. the entries will appear on each blog where the inlinkz gadget resides. cool, don't you think?

14 comments:

Susan said...

WOW!!! What can I say???

amazing.

Kingdom said...

The tree looks so old! Good thing its still alive! and through your photo, it will always be remembered. :) Thanks for this event.

Joy Burkhart said...

Where in the world did you find such a treasure!? That is so cool! Love the addition of the linky to our blogs, too. I just realized it was there...blonde moments in the past!
Thanks for hosting this photo challenge, dear Ana!
Blessings,
xoxo
Joy

myfantasticlife said...

That IS a GORGEOUS tree!! I love trees and that one is just WOW! Sorry I haven't been linking lately. Great photo of a great tree.

Melanie said...

Ana... this is absolutley beautiful! Wow, can you say, "Perfect for this week?!!"

Thanks so much Em & Ana for choosing my pic as a favorite! I am stoked to add my button to my page! Muah!

Leovi said...

My photography is abstract and figurative concepts are not. In this case the origin of diamonds is in the trees that were buried deep in the earth. Do not worry, I will not put more links because you are in your right to limit the topics you propose. Greetings and thank you very much.

Tina´s PicStory said...

the trees are so wonderful now in this time :)

Grandma Deal said...

This tree is beautiful. You've done a great job in capturing it.

Tara said...

What a great capture, love the history behind it.

Christian said...

I love old trees! I swear they have souls.

Amy said...

That somehow reminds me of The Lord of the Rings

Ana Eugenio said...

wow! my mother is watching it as we speak!!

Zen Mama said...

That is amazing and I love the history of it. I'm visiting from Sundays In My City. My pictures this week are of my fall garden!

Unknown Mami said...

I find that many years hard to grasp. Crazy.