Saturday, 1 October 2011

I AM HERE Project


the last two weeks I've been attending a photography workshop between 08-11pm and I've been learning how to use my camera in manual mode. the course is very enriching but I was feeling a bit too much information in too little time. then, today, we had a three hours class in a public park and had the chance to practice. it was a fun way to start the weekend. this two shots have nothing to do with what we were supposed to do, I took them in between. I just love the Autumn look of the ground (although we're having temperatures higher than this Summer!) and I couldn't resist the blue carpet of a stage we found in the park. where were you today?

2 comments:

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Your class sounds interesting and fun. I hope you share some of your knowledge with us when it's over, Ana.

I also wanted to let you know I received your postcard the other day and I love it! I'm glad your mom liked hers.

xoxo

The Art Bunny said...

I love these two photo's! I would never think to take a shot like that. Yesterday I was mostly at home, doing lots of housework and cleaning out the bunnies. I then relaxed in the afternoon and did some creative stuff which I am sure will appear on my blog at some point! Enjoy the rest of your weekend Ana!

PS. I will take you up on your challenge to do a portrait of you. I was half thinking of seeing if I could become an artist for Free Crappy Portraits so this would be practice to see if I could be imaginitive enough (and crap enough!). How about you send me some photo's that you would like me to work from and tell me about yourself like you would if you were requesting a portrait from Free Crappy Portraits. Email theartbunny@yahoo.co.uk