Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Earth Wonders ~ Photo Challenge | Landscape

I added a free MCP Actions template to my photo 
welcome back to a new photo challenge :)

and the Favourite Photo from the last meme is: Libbi H. congratulations dear!
you will be featured on my Facebook page. and you can grab your 'Favourite Photo' button HERE.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

this week's theme: LANDSCAPE, and you're ALL invited.
now each and everyone can choose their Favourite Photo.
(even your friends can come here to 'Like' your entry)

how it works? it's easy.
1) simply post your photo on your blog or flickr stream. or anywhere you share your images.
2) don't forget to backlink in your post, to let others know what you're joining.
3) then hop over here and share your name, email and permalink to the post.

if it's your first time, check out the details (there is also a button if you wish to use one) HERE.


click here to get the blog hop code :)

5 comments:

Libbi H. said...

Yay! I am super excited! :) Thanks!

Libbi H.

Desirae R said...

I really like your photo this week. I love how you made it look like a postcard.

Ana Eugénio said...

:)

Libbi H. said...

Out of curiosity, you are NOT allowed to vote for yourself, right? I haven't, but I was just wondering :)

Ana Eugénio said...

yes, dear Libbi, we're NOT allowed to vote for ourselves. even if you try it doesn't let you. and we can only vote once. xxo