Sunday, 20 November 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.Mainly One Color

2.Around the Home
honestly, around our home is already Xmas. this week, we even had a dinner to the occasion, check it out :)

3.Reflection

4.Writing
a glimpse of the handwritten letter I'm sending to my sharemate at Lisa's Sharing My Holiday

5.Water
this bottle means new water pumps for Africa, because 100 percent of their profit helps to fund clean water projects. 
I bought it at Gatwick Airport. to see how One products make a difference visit their page here.

*submission for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt *

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are fabulous, a softness and warmth to them all! Love your around the home and reflection!

Patrice said...

great shots! Love your kitty!

gotmycamera said...

Lovely set of photos. Your cat shot is lovely.

Lauri said...

You captured them all, they are great shots.

Susan said...

Love your kitty in mainly one color! So cute!

Ida said...

Very nice series.
My favorite was: Mainly One Color - I just can't resist a kitty photo.

Ashley Sisk said...

What sweet kitties!

Little Miss Joey said...

Quero dar um beijinho no narizinho do 1. Ai quero quero :)

Ms. Becky said...

Oh, I love photos of your kitties. I believe you have one of the hugest hearts ever. and these photos reflect just how large it is. wonderful series Ana. happy day to you.