Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Thankful

honestly! I'm thankful for the drugs that keep me sane. I'm thankful for all the sweet feedback I get from this community. each and everyone of you who ever wrote in this 'wonderland' have a special place in my heart, because you make me smile with your sweet words. and that heals me a little bit more everyday. we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe but I sure am thankful for all I receive right here. and I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving overseas. in a special way you are my friends. we cannot look ourselves into the eyes and hear each others voices but we are a community who share the same enchantment for beauty. and I'm grateful to have your company. I've a psychosis caused by two burnouts, too much loneliness and sleep deprivation, and despite being a illness of the mind I'm emotionally unfit and the last two weeks have been really hard because I want to leave the house and photograph but there is a feeling I can't describe that unables me. I probably need to change the medication. I was once a strong and independent woman. more fragile than I thought. nevertheless, I'm thankful for my life.

since I still need to be creative indoors, today I edited a freebie 2012 Calendar with some of my photos. made with love, from me to you. simply click on the sidebar and preview it all if you wish, before downloading. each month is the size of a cd cover. pretty neat :) 

3 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

be well soon! it´s a lovely calender ♥

Lily said...

I really love the november pic of your calendar. November is my birthday month.

lisa said...

Ana, I really hope you are feeling better soon.
Thank you so very much for the calendar.
What a wonderful gift from you.