Thursday, 24 November 2011

Xmas in November

last Thursday I showed you our Star, and this week my mother surprised me with a tiny Xmas tree.
YAY! it's so small our cats hardly notice it, so none is playing with the decorations or trying to climb it.
we already have several nativity scenes around the house. this one is my favourite, with the sheep, the duck
and the rabbit watching over baby Jesus. most of these figures were painted by my mother.
today we decided to have a Xmas lunch. this time we chose a very tasty salmon.
* submission for The Paper Mama *
everybody was pleased with the meal :)
hope you all have a blessed day! I'm loving these previews of Xmas Eve. xxo

4 comments:

Conceição said...

you make it look magic.
Kiss, mom

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I love the simplicity of your little Christmas tree. xoxo

Kim Klassen said...

so lovely ana.... hope you are well... xo

Melanie said...

Haha... love that cute kitty! My tummy is grawling now, food looks delish!