Sunday, 18 December 2011

Blessed Sunday

today we had a sunny Sunday and went to have lunch by the sea. took the bus and on we went. I didn't resist to write the obvious in the sand, it's the time of year when I remember happiness again. my inner child is happy with all the lights and warm fragrances of the season.
there is magic in the air and a little rainbow came to make me smile. on a cloudless blue sky, magic happened on our table. here is the sun playing with us through my glass of soda. the first rainbow I captured with my camera.

wishing you all a blessed morning/afternoon/evening. xxo

7 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

Ana, you are just the sweet spot in my day. you put a skip in my step with these photos. I've been horribly busy of late and not getting round as I'd like, but know that you're in my thoughts dear friend. happy day to you.

Lily said...

Love your Christmas wishes scribbled in the sand!
Tomorrow I have a day off. Any suggestion for a photoshooting? What would you like to see?

Meyser said...

How I love the warmth, peace and simplicity in these pictures! And that rainbow... it's just the little things, it made me even smile without seeing it "live". I wanted to thank you for the kind comments a few days ago. I kept them in my mailbox, because they inspire me. Thank you so much!!!

Ana Eugénio said...

Meyser, that is so sweet. thank you for sharing it with me. xxo

Saun said...

What Lily said love your Christmas Wishes in the sand!

Serline said...

love the texture on the sand. Merry Christmas!

Tina´s PicStory said...

i love this rainbow :) thanks for joining highlight sunday!