Tuesday, 13 December 2011

my goofy face

I've a new hair cut, much shorter. to catch this selfie I just stretched my arms and shoot. the lens is to cloose so that gives me a goofy face, lol. but I'm so happy with my new look, I wanted to share it anyway. I used today's free texture from Kim Klassen 12 Days of Textures to edit the photo. in my family, instead of spending our Xmas budget in small gifts for everyone, each one of us is selected to buy a gift for only one person. that means, all adults get one gift (children get from everyone). I don't know who is my Santa this year but I asked for a tripod. I hope to get one! I'm a bit excited about it :)

6 comments:

Lily said...

I wish a a nice Santa with a tripod in his carriage for you!

Joy Burkhart said...

Love your new hair cut! Great photo, too. Good luck with the tripod, that would be a wonderful present!
{{Hugs}}
xxxx
Joy

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A tripod would have made this shot much easier. Hope you get one!

SOMETHING RED

Something cherry, something blue,
Something scarlet just for you;
Something blazing as the sun,
Something red when day is done.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert reds here and here

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous! I cut mine shorter too last week.

Late visiting for RT, hope you can visit my Ruby entry also when you get a chance. Happy holidays!

Christian said...

Not goofy! Lovely! I'm jealous of your curls! Yer pretty :)

Grandma Deal said...

Such beautiful curls go well with your beautiful face and your sweet nature. God knows your wants and needs. If you need a tri-pod, discuss it with Him. Your secret Santa may not know which tri-pod you need. Ask God to lay it on their heart to reach for the right one. Prayer Power is powerful. Okay, Grandma Deal is through preaching for a moment. Love your photo. The texture is perfect for it.