Sunday, 11 December 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.Less is More
okidoki! have to be honest, had a hard time with this one: Less wine is More sober :)

2.Holiday Lights
I live in a poor country (rich in beauty but nevertheless poor), thank God the Euro prevailed. we are living 
difficult times and so this three lights are the only thing shining outside. everyone is cutting the budget.

3.Ornaments
sharing with the simple things
we weren't going to have a Xmas tree because our four cats love to climb, but my mother managed 
to buy a tiny little one and these are its ornaments. very simple and cute at the same time.

4.Cup of Cheer
I had a photo of my mother with the two glasses clapping but I prefer this one. the two of us together :)

5.Nativity
my mother painted some of these figures, the angels for sure.

* sharing with Ashley's Scavenger Hunt *

16 comments:

Sweepy said...

Woof!
Methinks you got them all!
Merrily woof!

Tamar SB said...

These are all lovely, those little ornaments are too cute! Hope you're enjoying your holidays!

Saun said...

Love your first two shots!

Saun said...

Oh, I love your header too.

Patty Ann said...

Oh, love this, you did a great job!!

Randi said...

Great pics...love the lights:)

Andrea Dawn said...

I really like your holiday lights.

Ellie A. said...

So beautiful love your pictures!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

I really love your holiday lights Ana!

I also received my prize the other day- it really does brighten the whole room. Thanks again!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - love those holiday lights.

Ms. Becky said...

I love each and every one of these - they are so expressive and lovely. my fave - less is more, and holiday lights. that one has wonderful atmosphere and I love night shots. happy week to you dear. (I'm very behind, playing catch-up).

Conceição Paulino said...

lovely shots and thoughts :))
Love, mom

Cedar said...

Nice set! I like those tiny little ornaments and the nativity scene is very pretty!

Jessica said...

Love your nativity set!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Love the Holiday Lights photo, Ana. :) Have a wonderful Tuesday, dear!

gotmycamera said...

Great great set of photos....love the less is more and your holiday lights.